How to stop auto photo mode

Reaction score
So recently it seams like there is an auto mode that got changed on my P3P.
The exposure changes without me doing anything. It never used to do this. How do I turn this on/off?

So recently it seams like there is an auto mode that got changed on my P3P.
The exposure changes without me doing anything. It never used to do this. How do I turn this on/off?
Not to sure but if you look at this Pilot app image, in the top right hand corner you will see AE and a icon that looks like a lock, I think you have to make sure the lock is closed, to stop auto exposure.

Attachments

• s2body-628d1576f573d77704b3076e9fd9914b.png
    s2body-628d1576f573d77704b3076e9fd9914b.png
    732.4 KB · Views: 402
Not to sure but if you look at this Pilot app image, in the top right hand corner you will see AE and a icon that looks like a lock, I think you have to make sure the lock is closed, to stop auto exposure.
just the opposite-- you lock it for auto exposure and unlock it of manual.

When I hit that lock the whole display disappears. I like being able to see that display mode but now it's gone. How do I get it back?

When I hit that lock the whole display disappears. I like being able to see that display mode but now it's gone. How do I get it back?
you can read the settings on the bar at the top or keep the screen open if you like.

This may have been asked and answered before, if so I apologise and is slightly off topic.

What is the best method to capture stills with the P3P, should I just video the whole flight and extract a frame from the video during post, or should I stop the video during the flight and take a still image, using the shutter button on the app/RC.

If anyone has tried both methods, which gives the better result, thanks in advance for any help, from the Forum..

This may have been asked and answered before, if so I apologise and is slightly off topic.

What is the best method to capture stills with the P3P, should I just video the whole flight and extract a frame from the video during post, or should I stop the video during the flight and take a still image, using the shutter button on the app/RC.

If anyone has tried both methods, which gives the better result, thanks in advance for any help, from the Forum..

I mostly do screen captures of my video and get some very nice pictures at night. I video at 1080p/24.Fallbrook Mall.jpeg

Reactions: Russ
Thanks for the advice mate, very nice night shot, I will have to wait until we get home to do a screen capture on my I Mac, the windows laptop I am using now, does not capture the screen very well.

Yes, I use the built-in screen capture app on my MacBook Pro. Works pretty well.

Reactions: Russ
Yes, I use the built-in screen capture app on my MacBook Pro. Works pretty well.
just making sure I'm not missing anything on the macbook pro...
You are talking about grabbing a frame from video while viewing in photos ,right??
When you capture the frame ,does it go to your finder , Then you have to put it in the photos.
Is there another way?? Like capture and it goes right to photos ?/

just making sure I'm not missing anything on the macbook pro...
You are talking about grabbing a frame from video while viewing in photos ,right??
When you capture the frame ,does it go to your finder , Then you have to put it in the photos.
Is there another way?? Like capture and it goes right to photos ?/
I capture it while viewing the video in QuickTime and save to a folder with my flight videos and pics. When you save the capture you can point it to whatever folder or drive you want to save it on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie