How to reset new controler?

Reaction score
Naza will break in a few bad hits..... I replaced $230.00 controller. Can not reset even with Nazam ***. HELP

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but if you bought a new Naza-M controller, then you want to uninstall the old software, and install the software found under the Naza-M page.

I don't know why, but my understanding is that these are a bit different.

Anyway, if this is the case, download the software from http://www.dji-innovations.com/products ... downloads/ and see if this helps.

$230 sounds like a Phantom NAZA, which is not the same as NAZA-M.

Either way, make sure you are using the correct software for whichever one you have.

Page A3 in the advance manual: (you must bind the new TX first for it to work with your Phantom)

1. Please remove the housing by referring to the section of A8 Maintenance -> Remove the
Housing.
2. Locate the receiver module according to the following figure.
3. After powering on the aircraft and the transmitter, if the LED indicator of the receiver on the control
board is lit solid red, this means the receiver currently has no connection with any transmitter.
4. Press down the link button for more than two seconds until the LED indicator blinks, then release the
button. 
5. Push the throttle stick to the lowest position and turn on the transmitter. Then if the LED indicator of
the receiver turns off, the link between the transmitter and the receiver has succeeded. (Linking
operation can be done only when the LED indicator of the transmitter changes to blinking red .)

Note:
 If the transmitter can’t enter the linking mode, please check that the throttle stick lies in the lowest
position.
 You can use your R/C system normally only after the linking is done successfully.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj