How to remove coordinates from displaying on video

Reaction score
Ok... I know this might be a VERY easy fix but I just can't find out where I turned this on at. Somehow I turned it on so when I film video it displays GPS coordinates across the screen while I am filming and come out on the final footage. Can someone tell me where this option is located and how to turn it off? Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

Cheers

It's in the camera settings and is called "video caption"

You can also remove or move the caption file so it isn't shown on existing videos.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

You need to change the setting while connected to the quad. The app shows strange stuff if you look at settings while not connected.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

You can also remove or move the caption file so it isn't shown on existing videos.

Oh... Ok so this is a seperate file in my video directory? So if I just remove that it will not show on the main video? Do you know what the file extension is of this?

Thanks so much!

You need to change the setting while connected to the quad. The app shows strange stuff if you look at settings while not connected.

Yes I have everything on...

.SRT file. You can delete if you don't need it, or just move it out of the way.

.SRT file. You can delete if you don't need it, or just move it out of the way.

Thank you. Did this and the text disappeared from my video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj