How to remove BETA FW from Standard ?

Reaction score
OK ... some may have read my moans and groans and I am sure some are thinking ... Oh No not this jerk again ...

What I would like to know are :
I bought my P3S through Banggood in China ... all appeared as new and even had the 10yr Red card attached.
When I tried to downgrade to 1.05.07 FW as advised by many on here / other forums - the machine refused to work. After considerable effort on part of various on forums ... my repeated efforts and persistence - I got it working again but ONLY if I installed 1.07.0090 FW - which is a Beta and has as it appears problems.

There is no way I can downgrade to anything before that version, it wont even take 1.06.08 ...

DJI Go app is 3.0.1 and it fails when I get it to say Upgrade available ... it just sits there saying INITIALIZING - PLEASE WAIT.

It appears from all the events that the machine as supplied from BG may have had 1.07.0090 installed before I got it. Leading to my problems. If it had 1.06.08 installed - then it would have downgraded to 1.05.07 ... but it wouldn't.

Questions :
Why would BG supply a model with a beta FW if 1.06.08 is the full official FW ?

Second, is there absolutely no way to get this crap of the model ? and be able to get back to 1.05.07 ?

Note : Its no good repeating do the DJI Go upgrade route or copy to a formatted SD Card ... it does not work. This needs something more serious ..... and I reach out to DJI to maybe come up with something ...
Surely when DJI put out a BETA version - they have a routine available for 'Beta Testers' to uninstall it ? I know when I've been BETA tester for various other stuff - I've always been able to uninstall and revert to full version.

DJI Go - why does it just sit there doing nothing when its said Upgrade available .... I revert to home WiFi for it to download - but it doesn't ...

The ABOUT screen has N/A against version no matter how many times I relink / restart ...
I am really at my wits end with this.

Nigel

Reaction score
OK ... some may have read my moans and groans and I am sure some are thinking ... Oh No not this jerk again ...

What I would like to know are :
I bought my P3S through Banggood in China ... all appeared as new and even had the 10yr Red card attached.
When I tried to downgrade to 1.05.07 FW as advised by many on here / other forums - the machine refused to work. After considerable effort on part of various on forums ... my repeated efforts and persistence - I got it working again but ONLY if I installed 1.07.0090 FW - which is a Beta and has as it appears problems.

There is no way I can downgrade to anything before that version, it wont even take 1.06.08 ...

DJI Go app is 3.0.1 and it fails when I get it to say Upgrade available ... it just sits there saying INITIALIZING - PLEASE WAIT.

It appears from all the events that the machine as supplied from BG may have had 1.07.0090 installed before I got it. Leading to my problems. If it had 1.06.08 installed - then it would have downgraded to 1.05.07 ... but it wouldn't.

Questions :
Why would BG supply a model with a beta FW if 1.06.08 is the full official FW ?

Second, is there absolutely no way to get this crap of the model ? and be able to get back to 1.05.07 ?

Note : Its no good repeating do the DJI Go upgrade route or copy to a formatted SD Card ... it does not work. This needs something more serious ..... and I reach out to DJI to maybe come up with something ...
Surely when DJI put out a BETA version - they have a routine available for 'Beta Testers' to uninstall it ? I know when I've been BETA tester for various other stuff - I've always been able to uninstall and revert to full version.

DJI Go - why does it just sit there doing nothing when its said Upgrade available .... I revert to home WiFi for it to download - but it doesn't ...

The ABOUT screen has N/A against version no matter how many times I relink / restart ...
I am really at my wits end with this.

Nigel

Question. Where did you get version 1.7.009 from?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
No Idea ... why not ask him ? Actually I never noticed that.

Nigel

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JbroDrone