How to record screen info

Reaction score
I am a neebie obviously. I'm wondering how do you guys record what is on the screen like height. Distance and so on to out in on the video. Any help with this is helpful. Using p3s

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Most people are loading the flight data into Dashware gauges and overlaying them on top of the recorded video.

Thanks. I checked out the site. I guess I need to figure out how to do it. It says it is free. I guess I must use my computer.

Right -- it's free and you'll need a computer.

A simple way to do it is.....
Enable .srt in the DJI go app.
When you connect your phantom to your computer to download hi-Rez movies the srt files will be in the same folder.

VLC viewer or similar will show it as a "subtitle".

It's not pretty but it gives basic telemetry.

I did this to begin with before going to the likes of Dashware.

Thanks. This is a big help. Next question. Hehehe. Where is they in the go app settings.?

DJI-GO-Video-Caption.png

****. Msinger. I'm sure you are sick of dumb questions from newbies like me. You are the best. Thanks.

No, sir. I'm always happy to help out :)

So now with that set it will save my flight logs together with my video. So next I plug phantom to computer and save files. Or maybe plug sd card and transfer files. So then I overlay starts? So much more to learn than just flying. Wow. Too bad it's so cold. I just joined flying club abd they have so much open space.

So now with that set it will save my flight logs together with my video. So next I plug phantom to computer and save files. Or maybe plug sd card and transfer files. So then I overlay starts? So much more to learn than just flying. Wow. Too bad it's so cold. I just joined flying club abd they have so much open space.

You're lucky, add 10 yrs and then try learning the computer, then the drone, then editing, then cloud storage, then blah blah blah. Sometimes I feel like my heads gonna explode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic