How to record DJI GO screen on iOS 9 with AirShou?

Reaction score
Share with you AirShou screen recorder for DJI GO on iOS 9. It doesn't require jailbreak and it's free. Simply follow the procedures below and hope you enjoy.

How to record DJI GO app screen on iOS 9 with AirShou?

[Edit] In some countries, you can get the app installed right away. Some countries require invite code and you can try AirShou Codes.

IMG_1069_405.jpg

Last edited:
Share with you AirShou screen recorder for DJI GO on iOS 9. It doesn't require jailbreak and it's free. Simply follow the procedures below and hope you enjoy.

IMG_1069_405.jpg
Outstanding! I've been trying to get shou recorder to work, but I needed an invite code, thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need one, now

I have been using it for a few weeks and it never asked me any code. Anyway, I did a quick google search, there are some codes on Youtube or Twitter though I'm unsure whether they work.

CODE 1 - 8583
CODE 2 - QOBT
CODE 3 -DMZW
CODE 4 -UMKP
CODE 5 -QRN7
CODE 6 -LIYJ
CODE 7 -Y7UQ
CODE 8 -MUXQ
CODE 9 -TXEG

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have been using it for a few weeks and it never asked me any code. Anyway, I did a quick google search, there are some codes on Youtube or Twitter though I'm unsure whether they work.

CODE 1 - 8583
CODE 2 - QOBT
CODE 3 -DMZW
CODE 4 -UMKP
CODE 5 -QRN7
CODE 6 -LIYJ
CODE 7 -Y7UQ
CODE 8 -MUXQ
CODE 9 -TXEG

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I did the same, but have not been able to find one that works. have tried about 30 codes

i cant even get the page to open
safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding

i never had anything apple before, any other way to do it?

I didn't need a code and all I did was follow the above directions.

Did you guys enter AirPlay and hit the mirror switch? That's how it records now...

internets really acting up here at the moment, government seems to be trying to emulate north korea,
will try a vpn over hk

tried it yesterday and apple wont let me install it because its untrusted application,i think you need to jailbreak your device now

It do need Internet connection to work?, what happens on the field when you are flying and with iPad on airplane mode?, it'dosent work

It do need Internet connection to work?, what happens on the field when you are flying and with iPad on airplane mode?, it'dosent work
AirShou relies on AirPlay, while AirPlay requires wifi streaming. It probably doesn't need Internet but need wifi connection. Airplane mode is unlikely to work for AirShou.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31