How to read the radar

Reaction score
Can someone explain how to read/understand the small radar in the bottom left of the dji go app. Just the radar,I know what the figures mean.
Thanks

It's on my go app on iPad mini 2. Look in the bottom left of my picture.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 660
@Bolter303 tap on the top right corner of the small map window and you'll have the radar
@lotusteve you're the dot in the middle of the radar, when the arrow point to the dot the bird is facing you and when not the opposite

@Bolter303 tap on the top right corner of the small map window and you'll have the radar
@lotusteve you're the dot in the middle of the radar, when the arrow point to the dot the bird is facing you and when not the opposite
Thanks. On my radar there is a green marker and a red marker that point towards the middle. I think the red is the birds direction but what's the green. Also there is a white marker on the top of the radar which I don't know what it's for.

When looking at the map on the lower left corner, the red arrow shows which direction your drone is pointing. The white line shows where you have flown during the course of your flight. The green line always shows the direct path back to you. You can touch that box in the lower left (that you are referring to "radar"), and it will become full screen and your normal screen will be in the lower left. You can flip flop back and forth between the two. Hope this answers your question.

When looking at the map on the lower left corner, the red arrow shows which direction your drone is pointing. The white line shows where you have flown during the course of your flight. The green line always shows the direct path back to you. You can touch that box in the lower left (that you are referring to "radar"), and it will become full screen and your normal screen will be in the lower left. You can flip flop back and forth between the two. Hope this answers your question.
Hi Wayne. Mine must be different to yours. My map is in the right bottom and radar in the left bottom. It's the round radar I need to know how to read. See screen shot of mine.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442695823.308900.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31