How to put contact info on the drone?

Reaction score
I want to provide my phone number address and so on to the drone. In case of flyaway,people that found the drone can contact me.

I want to provide my phone number address and so on to the drone. In case of flyaway,people that found the drone can contact me.
I can recommend these stickers: http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom-3.php
I had a P2 come back to me after 9 months on the bottom of the sea because of these stickers.
the P2 wasn't much use but the sticker still looked perfect.

i-BW8N3vR-L.jpg

Reactions: Olsen Petrus
Txt file on the memory card?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I believe this would not meet the requirement of the faa registration number being placed where it can be seen without the use of a tool.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

+1 md58.

Not only that... it assumes a finder would know that it has a card, where it is in the a/c, and has the ability to read it.

Hello from Dayton, Ohio

Olsen, here is a link to one of our forum member's decal site. I bought from him for the same thing. It worked great. The info all fits on the bottom of the Phantom around where the battery goes.

Reactions: Olsen Petrus
now i got hope since mine is sitting in gulf of mexico maybe one day someone will find it

Try both, stickers and info on SD card. Most people born after 1970 are computer literate and would likely figure out the SD card, but just in case, the sticker can't hurt, especially if the parts become separated in a crash

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe this would not meet the requirement of the faa registration number being placed where it can be seen without the use of a tool.

Not everyone lives in the US ;)

Contact info, not FAA reg #

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie