How to mount Black Pearl to PC

Good to know. Thanks.

What I'm ging to do is buy both and find out which works best. The FPV is very important to be set up for the best results for what I'm doing.

I don't get why the sunshades don't dome with it.

scooter339 said:
Good to know. Thanks.

What I'm ging to do is buy both and find out which works best. The FPV is very important to be set up for the best results for what I'm doing.

I don't get why the sunshades don't dome with it.

I dont know where you bought it from but mine came with 2 rubber ducky antennas and the sunshade.

They were under the white foam packaging. Not readily accessible to me perhaps because i never completed High School.

The Black Pearl cost $210.00 from Range Video with the charger.

I have the ravecreative mount and love the look. It matches up well with the sleek look of the standard controller. IMO all the other monitor mounts look like something people crafted themselves out of parts they found on their workbench. No matter which you use, you are going to want a lanyard. Wherever the monitor is mounted, it will start to get heavy after 20+ minutes.

CJ31 said:
I have the ravecreative mount and love the look. It matches up well with the sleek look of the standard controller. IMO all the other monitor mounts look like something people crafted themselves out of parts they found on their workbench. No matter which you use, you are going to want a lanyard. Wherever the monitor is mounted, it will start to get heavy after 20+ minutes.

I think a lanyard would we relatively easy to make, but did you buy yours CJ31?

Jeez, I really don't want to order from China direct, but I'm going to anyway. I just hope they don't bang me good.

Thanks for the source. I couldn't find the lanyard for sale by anyone in the US.

scooter339 said:
Jeez, I really don't want to order from China direct, but I'm going to anyway. I just hope they don't bang me good.

Thanks for the source. I couldn't find the lanyard for sale by anyone in the US.

I bought mine off dronefly for $15

I use the awesome Ravecraft but I attach the lanyard to the monitor turnscrew for better balance.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20