[How To Manually Bind]-Adv/Pro AirCraft

Reaction score
This is Very Good info to store in your memory if you have any room for it. I'll be leaving this particular forum from being a daily participant. So I would like to add a few things while I'm packing.

remoteBind.jpg

Hard Reset instructions, if needed, are close to the same as Binding:
With the RC OFF, hold down C1, C2, Video Record, and the Camera Settings Dial.
With those 4 buttons pressed down, power up the RC and that should set it back to factory settings.
Start up the Dji GOapp and if your RC is a GL300B it will instruct to continue update through the GOapp.
If your RC is a GL300A at this point will Not update through the GOapp, so download firmware 1.3 by putting the BIN file onto a formatted microSD card and place in the USB port on the RC.
Instructions are in the PDF file on the 1.3 download file.
You should then be able to update the RC through the app to 1.5.7

Reactions: Numone
I'll be leaving this particular forum from being a daily participant.
This is very sad news. I hope you find time to come back regularly. Happy new year.

Thanks for all of your help Frank :) I've pulled out from the other forums on here myself. No more P4, P4P forum for me anymore. I really love my P3's so I'm staying here with what I have. Then I joined the Mavic forum the other day because that's my direction. I've always tried to stick with just one forum myself because it can take up way to much time trying to keep up with even the few topics that I'm interested in. Anyway, stop in and say hi sometimes :)

This is Very Good info to store in your memory if you have any room for it. I'll be leaving this particular forum from being a daily participant. So I would like to add a few things while I'm packing.

hey Frank, hope you are moving onto better things like the Mavic! Thanks for all your help over the last year my friend, you are an amazingly knowledgable person and a valued member of the community. I wish ya the best, don't be a stranger :)

Great post. It will be on cover page of my notebook.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

hey Frank, hope you are moving onto better things like the Mavic! Thanks for all your help over the last year my friend, you are an amazingly knowledgable person and a valued member of the community. I wish ya the best, don't be a stranger :)

Yes he is one of the most knowledgeable persons, no second thoughts.

Just curious: When do you want to hard reset your RC, what is the benefit?

Thanks for all of your help Frank :) I've pulled out from the other forums on here myself. No more P4, P4P forum for me anymore. I really love my P3's so I'm staying here with what I have. Then I joined the Mavic forum the other day because that's my direction. I've always tried to stick with just one forum myself because it can take up way to much time trying to keep up with even the few topics that I'm interested in. Anyway, stop in and say hi sometimes :)
This is very sad news. I hope you find time to come back regularly. Happy new year.
Yes he is one of the most knowledgeable persons, no second thoughts.

I had debated on whether to mention the reasoning when I created the thread. It looks like some of you already have me figured out, which probably comes from following me over time. Since September 27th, I have had to go through the usual D-J-I Jacking. And finally at 9:30am this morning I took delivery of a new Mavic. So rather then keep my P3P just to say I have one will only result in it being neglected more then I care to put it through.

During the past 4 weeks I have really noticed a huge hit this forum has taken by member moving on to various other forums. The P4 came along and took a pretty good chunk members. And now the Mavic Pro and P4 Pro has left this forum with a hand full of the senior pilots. Regardless of how many have moved on, this forum sure has had a lot of good people come through it. I'll be around some time or another. Thank you guys for the kind words!!!

Reactions: Numone and Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1