How to make more prop noise? Weird but true

Reaction score
Hi guys

As the heading says. I want to make more prop noise. Can anyone help me? I even tried to make some tiny simple whistle that tape on the tips but I could'nt get them to work. Any ideas please?

Thanks for your help
Jase

No known way and not without creating efficiency issues and possible motor stress.

Just like your 20' schwinn bike you had as a kid.... Clip a playing card to it so it hits the blades and makes that whap, whap sound. (Laughs a bit).

NOTE:

This was a joke of sorts..... Don't do it.

If you mount a plastic (light) whistle pointing up into the prop wash from the landing gear with a small extender it may work and it will affect efficiency. Maybe make a small gauntlet to ram the air in the whistle. Do you want to herd with this contraption? if so you can get small battery powered sound devices.

Drilling a small hole in the blades (not recommended) in the right location might make the whistling sound you desire.

Buy a pair of those deer whistles in the auto department at Walmart and tape them to the struts facing forward. At 35 mph, they should make some noise. They should also help you avoid being hit by a deer at 400 feet. Everyone I know swears that those whistles work.

Reactions: Lefty63
You could try attaching some windchimes to the landing gear. Not those annoying little windchimes that you can barely hear, but those really large wind-chimes, say, three feet long. You get them going at 35mph and that's gonna make enough noise to wake up the dead.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj