How to lock ISO with new Go software??

Reaction score
With the old DJI Go you could set the ISO to 100/ Manual and if you used finger to swipe left to close the menu it would Lock it.
The new Go doesn't do that. How do I LOCK it at 100 ?

Outside in daylight it wasn't an issue. Seemed to do my brackets without going higher.
Today we tried to shoot inside a big commercial bakery and when we changed the exposure to go brighter it kept moving the ISO to 400 or more.

Also- does anyone know how it decides when bracketing to change shutter speed as opposed to ISO ??
I can't figure it out. I always assumed if I set it at 100 it would just use shutter speeds. But sometimes I see that the ISO went to ISO 40 and 160 on a 3 frame bracket.

What's the deal???

Go to the 3 lines/3 dots icon down below the app shutter button
I guess I wasn't clear.

I know how and where to SET the ISO & go Manual. But it does not seem to LOCK it.

Before (previous version of Go) if you used your finger to swipe Left to close that menu, I padlock icon would appear next to the ISO settings on screen. And even flying at dusk or night, if you locked it, it would do the brackets above and under the exposure you set for your first shot- Without raising the ISO to 400/800/1600 etc.

So, to anyone who actually knows what I'm asking , How Do I LOCK it at 100?

And it is entirely possible that DJI for some reason took that feature away. I sincerely hope they didn't, but if they didn't would be nice to know.

The P3 is capable of going to 8 sec exposures, why then when I put it at 100 ISO, closed the menu, and then used the exposure wheel to brighten the exposure did it go to 400 & 800 iso?
What's the point of having the manual setting and auto bracket if it's going to just jump to whatever ISO it wants??

Last edited:
Update:
Tried it again today in the bakery. This time we set the exposure in manual mode before closing the settings menu, and this time when we made adjustments to the exposure via the wheel, the ISO stayed at 100 and only the shutter speed moved.

Yesterday we'd just set the ISO, closed the menu and because t was dark used the wheel to brighten, but the ISO kept moving up. So- set exposure first before closing menu- and that's the lock.

One of those things that would be nice to have in a Manual for DJI Go...

Apologies Meta4 if I was a bit snarky in my reply yesterday. I know you were trying to help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31