How to keep it interesting?

Reaction score
I've had my drone since Christmas. I live in East Tennessee, near the Smoky Mountains so it is beautiful. I've flown at all the safe, low population parks in the area and around my neighborhood. It is a beautiful day to fly but I'm struggling to think of something interesting to do. I've flown several hundred flights.

What do you folks do to keep it interesting.

I am tempted to tie a toy spiderman on my phantom then face the camera down and see him swinging 500 meters above the ground lol.

Reactions: cbrownknox
I'm not far from you (Western NC) and fly something, somewhere every day.

If I get bored with the scenery I push myself in terms of flying ability... FPV, Lithi, Mapping etc all help keep it interesting.

Reactions: cbrownknox
I like to create videos. That is the main reason why I bought my drone. So the drone is not the center of my attention. However, I do find myself planning around it. So when I go on a 4x4 trail, into a slot canyon, camping, to an all around interesting place, I use the drone to supplement my footage.

I put a light dowel with a pin on the end (sort of like a lance on the front of my P4). I send up a helium balloon and try to pop it with the lance.
That sounds like a lot of fun. Great idea, very creative.
FUN!
Until the popped balloon gets caught up in a prop....just sayin'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20