How to hold phone on remote?

Reaction score
How do I attach my phone to my remote so I can see the viewfinder? I can't find an accessory anywhere for this?

Just a phantom 1, but you can use the gopro app. I see videos of people holding their phone, but I can't find holders online.

I have a motorola rzr

lol

But i see some youtube videos with like these cool looking phone holders that connect to the remote so I thought there was some official one?

You do NOT want to use the gopro app while you are flying any Phantom with a 2.4GHz controller (such as yours)

EDIT: Do you have a link to any of the vids you saw? You might be looking at controllers that have FPV monitors mounted

Monitor mounts for FPV setups are fine, but if you read the comments in the first YT vid you posted, you'll see there even how dangerous it is to fly a Phantom with the gopro app turned on.

If you do decide to go with a proper FPV setup (with a separate transmitter for video), there's a number of universal monitor mounts that will work on the stock Phantom controller like the one in your 2nd vid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31