How to get out of RTH mode?

Flip to atti mode then back to GPS

Can you gain control again after shutting the TX off if you are running a V2+?

I thought it needed to be in NAZA-M to do this. Not sure what aircraft he has but for mine I thought you could not regain control after shutting it off unless you were NAZA-M.

What bird do you have and is it configured as it was out of the box.

Please don't quote me on this but I'm thinking the procedure for regaining control is to hold the throttle stick all the way back while turning the transmitter back on. Someone will hopefully verify or disprove this.

On my F550 with Woo Kong I have setup a failsafe using the spektrum receiver and not the option in the Dji software. I have it set so it doesnt shut the motors down but triggers the RTH. I also have my alt 1 slaved to my ATT/GPS/Manu mode switch so I can trigger the fail safe in any mode.

To get out for me I switch to ATT and back to GPS.

I use this feature a lot when I lose sight of the bird, If in Vision mode and you powered off the RC to initiated RTH, turn the RC back on, wait a few seconds, and then flip the S1 switch from GPS all the way down, then back to GPS, which should return control to you, or if in NAZA-M mode and you initiated RTH with the S1 to failsafe position, just switch back to GPS once you have visual on the bird. This works for me every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues