How to get DJI coupon code for $150 usd discount?

Reaction score
Hello Guys... I cant see it anywhere in the site how to get my code... I want to use it to purchase a Phantom 2 and I already have Two phantom 2 visions... Can 2 coupons equal 300 usd?

Thanks in advance...

JC

I think it's one coupon per phantom. I don't think the vision qualified for the rebate. Just the 1 when purchased between a certain time frame. Go to dji.com in the top right it asks if you want to sign in. Register for an account. Click the link in the email. Sign in. Then click my account in the type right. It will take you to a screen where you can register your phantom then it will tell you if it qualifies for the coupon. The my coupon tab is where you'll find your code.

I purchased the Phantom 1 in May. I entered all the information, it looked like it was going to give me a code, but nothing.

If I click "My Product" the information is there.
If I click "My Coupons" nothing but blanks no code.

Any suggestions?

Buk said:
I purchased the Phantom 1 in May. I entered all the information, it looked like it was going to give me a code, but nothing.

If I click "My Product" the information is there.
If I click "My Coupons" nothing but blanks no code.

Any suggestions?

I had the same issue. Then I finally put the 2 letter code at the beginning then it worked. I just used my transmitter serial #

After waiting two days, I retyped everything and removed a letter I had at the end of the serial number. Then I got a coupon number immediately.

Not sure what the start and stop dates mean, but the stop date is 10 years in the future.

Dumb question. What can you use the coupon for, a rebate or towards purchasing other products from DJI?

I believe the date on the coupon is incorrect. According to DJI's website, you have until the 31st of this month (a week) to use the coupon. It is a coupon/rebate (depending on the dealer) on a phantom 2 or phantom vision.

I've been informed that UAVproducts.com is only accepting it on the vision or the 2 with gimbal package and they are sending it to you as a rebate. 1uas.com will send you a $150 coupon code for their website if you email them with your DJI rebate number. B&H will give you a quote for the phantom 2/vision with the discount off the top if you email them ahead of time. Those are really the top 3 companies I would buy from. If you have the money and don't mind a refund after the fact, UAVproducts has over night delivery at no extra charge. If you want the credit right off the bat, B&H will give it to you but requires some back and forth emailing. If you want the credit off the top and don't want to do a lot of emailing, 1uas.com is where to go.

Basically it is up to your dealer on if you get it as a rebate or a coupon.

I just emailed the dealer I got my Phantom from and the first reply was that they did not know anything about it, but would verify the information from DJI and get back to me. 30 Minutes later, I got this email.

"We already deducted the 150$ from our online price. The discount was automatically applied to your order."

Now, there price was $454.00 where everyone else was at $479.00. Being that I just started in this area, I don't know if the price was $150.00 higher just a short time ago and they did indeed deduct the $150 or not. Could what they are saying be true or are they blowing smoke?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31