How to get an S1 switch and how to replace it.

Reaction score
The S1 switch broken on my Phantom 3 Standard controller. 1) Can I buy a replacement switch? 2) Can I switch the out easily and how? 3) If all else fails, what is the best and most reasonable repair outlet (if those two things can be synonymous) Thanks!

They aren't hard to replace and the ones on the P2 are known to fail.
1 pc 6 Pin DPDT ON-OFF-ON 3 Position 6A 250VAC Mini Toggle Switches MTS-203
Just make sure you match the wires when soldering and take pictures before you start. The one in the link is a round toggle switch. The one on the P2 controller is a flat toggle switch.

If you are desperate and need to fly, you can always swap the S1 and S2 switches around.

i have a donor controller if youd like a switch out of it. i broke one of the connections for the video cables and the romex connector came off for the gimbal wheel. it has no antennas in it but other than that its complete and fully functional

That would be great, Garry. I appreciate the offer. How would you recommend we handle this?

Shoot me a pm. I can ship it USPS if your in the states. PayPal you a request and you'd pay the shipping and what ever you feel is a fair price for the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj