How to focus Mavic lens using Litchi?

Reaction score
The DJI Go 4 software lets you focus a Mavic Pro by touching the screen. But this does not work in Litchi. How can I force a "focus now" command to my Mavic Pro from Litchi? Normally, it focuses by itself, but I was flying when the sun was going down, and was trying to get the Mavic to focus on a subject, but it was out of focus. I had to exit Litchi, run the DJI GO4 software, focus, then return to Litchi.

I'm sure it is there somewhere, I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

The DJI Go 4 software lets you focus a Mavic Pro by touching the screen. But this does not work in Litchi. How can I force a "focus now" command to my Mavic Pro from Litchi? Normally, it focuses by itself, but I was flying when the sun was going down, and was trying to get the Mavic to focus on a subject, but it was out of focus. I had to exit Litchi, run the DJI GO4 software, focus, then return to Litchi.

I'm sure it is there somewhere, I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

I touch the screen in litchi, not sure why you cant, but I also use the DJi app to turn off AFC which may be why it doesnt work in litchi

Thanks - when you touch the screen while using Litchi, do you get any response beeps (like you do in the DJI app to autofocus) or is it silent?

I also haven't found where to set what the rear buttons do in Litchi. Maybe I need to poke around more. ;)

I have always done the FOCUS in DJI Go and then switch over to Litchi for the rest of the mission.

Have you tried asking over at:
DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Thanks to everyone who helped. Turns out when I touch the screen in Litchi, it ~does~ focus the camera. There is just no "beep-beep" like in Go4. It also appears slower, but it does focus if I'm patient.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik