How To Find Total Flight Hours

Reaction score
I am trying to find the total hours on my P4. If I extract the DAT files through (fill in the blank), would that show total flight hours?

I have a good estimate through the battery charges, but I want an exact figure, and want to see how close my estimate is.

If youre using Go 4, log in and go to Me. Select Flight Logs. However, any missions with other software, i.e. GS Pro, will have to be added in.

If youre using Go 4, log in and go to Me. Select Flight Logs. However, any missions with other software, i.e. GS Pro, will have to be added in.

Unfortunately this doesn't work for people flying other apps. Ive used Litchi almost exclusively over the past 21 months. My go app is only showing 5 flights or something. I was using Healthy Drones when that first came out, however when it was first released, it didn't record Go App flights. You had to add the two together. I do believe they now record Go App flights, but Im way past that.

Seems that if the drone is capable of storing every flight with internal memory, then one should be able to find total flight hours. Maybe Im wrong. I just need a few to confirm this and I'll stick with my battery estimate.

Giving this a bump hoping someone with knowledge could just tell me yes or no. Yes being preferred.

I don't use Litchi or any other 3rd party app, but I'm curious, do they not log your flights the same as Go4 does?

The GO app only logs flights made using it. If you want to log all flights regardless of app you will have to get a free Airdata account. It logs both GO and Litchi flights so you can get the total flight hours. I use Litchi 99% of the time and GO the other 1%. I use Airdata to log all my flights. I especially like notes at the bottom where I can add details about the flight. It also tells me the total flights on my craft regardless of the flight app.

Chris

The GO app only logs flights made using it. If you want to log all flights regardless of app you will have to get a free Airdata account. It logs both GO and Litchi flights so you can get the total flight hours. I use Litchi 99% of the time and GO the other 1%. I use Airdata to log all my flights. I especially like notes at the bottom where I can add details about the flight. It also tells me the total flights on my craft regardless of the flight app.

Chris
Is it possible to download their log files once you reach the max. per plan? Seems pretty neat!

Is it possible to download their log files once you reach the max. per plan? Seems pretty neat!
Probably. I haven’t tried. I ended up purchasing the Gold plan on a black friday sale. Since I now have a Spark, my second drone, I will be able to add it and log its flights and get info on total flights for both drones combined.

Reactions: rvrrat14
Apparently with the free account you can download a csv but it will have limited info.

Apparently with the free account you can download a csv but it will have limited info.

If you want to view the details for a specific flight your best option is probably to use the phantom log viewer. Sorry I don’t have the link at this time but there are many posts with the link-just do a search. I don’t think it will give you cumulative flight totals though.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik