How to extract video from controller with no drone

KSR

Reaction score
I crashed drone into salt water and sand by it losing all signals from 70m with drone losing all power. I have a care agreement. Not a biggie but is there a way to extract the video from the controller (phantom 4 advanced plus) without a drone in operation? The controller has micro usb slot and usb and hdmi fyi and even though drone unusable the video it was taking at the time is still able to be viewed.

You want to import the video recorded in the SD Card into the controller?

Inside the app, go to editor, then choose the video from the cached file. Then the controller will proceed to download a 720p or 1080p of the original version.

Edit: if you ment retrieving the cached video file inside the controller, then O'm not sure. If you connect it to your pc, does it let you have access to the controller?

The sd card in the drone was damaged and there was no sd card at the time in the controller. If you connect the controller to the computer I cant seem to gain access to it. There is an option to put the video on the card but that is what I am having issues with.

I don't own a + controller, so my knowledge is very limited. Try searching in www.phantomhelp.com , @msinger and his team have done a fantastic job approaching most drone related problems and perhaps your solution lies in there.

If all else fails, I'm sure someone with a + controller in here will have your answer.

Reactions: Rodee34

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj