How to end your hobby in 15 secondes

Re: End your hobby in 15 secondes

I couldn't believe what I saw, then thought about the moment then the frustration then the loss, I never laughed knowing I could easily do the same.
I then went and checked on mine just to make sure.

at first, my heart sank

then this made me laugh:
wilso said:
Everything about this is hilarious and I love it. The shattering phantom, the total air ball shot, and the shooter's reaction as if the the quad will burst into a fiery explosion like a Die Hard movie.

I would've laughed even more if the Phantom scored a point.

I'm also trying to figure out what they were trying to achieve on the shot... the camera was facing away the subject (person or ball).

It was almost designed for disaster

The quad could of hit the guy
the ball could of hit the quad
the quad could of hit the post (and did) or missed and hit the tree behind.

It's like a bad dream unfolding, still to early to actually laugh
:)

I have to admit, this made me laugh ;-)

Poor guy - looks like the camera was heading up in the air at the last second. Would have liked to see the actual damage though - I accidentally dropped my FC40 from about 100 feet a few days ago when in manual mode and it survived with only a slight bend to one of the skids, so they are really tough little devices !

horne47789 said:
I have to admit, this made me laugh ;-)

Poor guy - looks like the camera was heading up in the air at the last second. Would have liked to see the actual damage though - I accidentally dropped my FC40 from about 100 feet a few days ago when in manual mode and it survived with only a slight bend to one of the skids, so they are really tough little devices !

I've watched the replay a bunch of times.. I think that was the battery that ejected straight up. :lol:

:eek:

You guys are awful! That was $1000 down the drain. That poor Phantom...

I think I'll shoot in the highest resolution possible, then zoom in during post production to get the shoot closer, rather than try his method!

:D Very happy this hasn't happened to me. (Yet...)

Jimmy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4