How to enable "Custom" setting - Image Transmission Setting

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I own a Phantom p3 Advanced. Quick question: Is it somehow possible for me to enable the "Custom" setting under the "Image Transmission Setting", where you choose the transmission channel. Right now it's locked at the "Auto" setting, and the "Custom" button is greyed out, can't enable it. Would like to be able to choose another channel manually.

Best regards,
John

This should work with a P3A - mine does. I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO app.

By the way, I use an IOS device and is located in EU (Denmark to be specific). Could that be the reason why I'm not able to access the "Custom" function and is stuck in "Auto"?

You cannot change it unless you are linked to the P3 ( i.e. All turned on as if flying)

I'm not sure on this, but I think you have to alter the region settings in your iPad and make out that you're in the US before you can access the custom settings.

Reactions: Digdat0
By the way, I use an IOS device and is located in EU (Denmark to be specific). Could that be the reason why I'm not able to access the "Custom" function and is stuck in "Auto"?

Ja, for some reason that feature is disabled in some regions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.