How to download videos from Litchi to Computer when flying P3 standard?

Reaction score
Whenever I fly my Phantom 3 drone with Litchi, I have not been able to download videos and photos from my android phone to my computer. I plug the drone with a cord into the laptop but nothing shows. It just says “you do not have permission…”. Could you please tell me how to download the videos/photos to save and view on my computer?

Thanks for your help,

Whenever I fly my Phantom 3 drone with Litchi, I have not been able to download videos and photos from my android phone to my computer. I plug the drone with a cord into the laptop but nothing shows. It just says “you do not have permission…”. Could you please tell me how to download the videos/photos to save and view on my computer?

Thanks for your help,
Is there a reason you don't just take the SD card out of the P3 and put it in your computer? Do you have a card reader?

Is there a reason you don't just take the SD card out of the P3 and put it in your computer? Do you have a card reader?
I have tried taking the mini SD out and read it but it shows nothing. Are you suppose to download as easily as with the DJI app?

I have not been able to download videos and photos from my android phone to my computer.
Just for reference purpose, the images and video's stored on your phone are only thumbnails. The actual video's are on the SD card. As @Oso mentioned, the easiest way is to just read the SD card on your PC. This may sound silly, but you did use a mini SD to SD adapter to try and read the card didn't you? If the SD card shows nothing, there won't be any on your phone either, unless you have reformatted or cleared the SD card.

Just another thought and this is even more silly. Did you actually start a recording? Or did you expect to automatically have a video, just because you saw video on the screen?? Just had to ask that......Iv'e seen odder things.

Thanks for the input. I did start the recording as I saw how much time was recorded. I am starting to think that the SD card may not work since both of you suggest that it should be easy to just plug the mini SD card (yes, I did use a converter) into the computer. I do have both the DJI App and Litchi App on my Android phone. That is ok, right?

I do have both the DJI App and Litchi App on my Android phone. That is ok, right?
No problem with both installed, just make sure that you force close one or the other when not in use. It doesn't make any sense that your files are not showing up on the SD card. That is the PRIMARY storage. Do you have the same issue with DJI GO?

No problem with both installed, just make sure that you force close one or the other when not in use. It doesn't make any sense that your files are not showing up on the SD card. That is the PRIMARY storage. Do you have the same issue with DJI GO?

I did not have that issue with DJI before. I did just move my extreme mini SD card from the Go Pro to the drone and it seems to work. Maybe it is a card issue since I only had an Ultra in there. I just thought that the litchi app required a special way to download videos but based on all the helpful inputs from all of you, it seems to be not the case.

That explains the issue then. There should be no difference between Go and Litchi in that aspect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie