How to connect DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ with Zenmuse H3-3D?

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Need your help! So, I have Phantom 2 Vision+ with broken stock gimbal. I've bought Zenmuse H3-3D and don't understand how to connect him with Phantom 2 :( . Maybe i need additional parts?

I've filmed all parts that i have here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCNAeBBnIsM[/youtube]

I will be grateful, you will help me in this question. Have a nice day!

I there!
Any luck with your project?
I would love to see that thing working like a charm. After i bought my p2v+ i was a bit disappointed with image quality so, i was planning to do the same thing you're doing.

Hope it works , and please let us know .

Good Luck

gilmbento said:
I there!
I would love to see that thing working like a charm. After i bought my p2v+ i was a bit disappointed with image quality so, i was planning to do the same thing you're doing.

Good Luck

Ok) and i was disappointed with crash on the 2nd day) and broken gimbal) and really, the quality is not very good on stock one.

I hope some one will help us. =)

artemkk said:
gilmbento said:
I there!

Good Luck

Ok) and i was disappointed with crash on the 2nd day) and broken gimbal) and really, the quality is not very good on stock one.

I think you have to get an FPV system apart so you can hook up the go pro 3.
But doing that you won't have access to dii app (i think so).

gilmbento said:
artemkk said:
gilmbento said:
I there!

Good Luck

I think you have to get an FPV system apart so you can hook up the go pro 3.
But doing that you won't have access to dii app (i think so).

Thats correct - No DJI app. The bird will fly without FPV. Hit record, take off guess where to shoot.
If you want FPV, you "may" need to avoid 5.8 Ghz FPV transmitters. This is because the both the Vision and Vision Plus use 5.8Ghz Transmitters to control the bird and 2.4Ghz to stream the FPV back to your phone.

Dronexpert have managed to do it, I cant find anymore details but this video shows them using a gropro and another digital camera all working with the dji app
Quickrelease Vision+ (switch to GoPro and still u…: http://youtu.be/qIY7M8lD6CM

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if there is no Dji App, how does the gimbal know what to respond to? Does it just maintain flat and level imaging? And obviously no stills?

slothead said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if there is no Dji App, how does the gimbal know what to respond to? Does it just maintain flat and level imaging? And obviously no stills?

Some gimbals comes with the 7th chanel lever that you attach on the back of the transmitter (Tx). The tilt control is more smooth and less robotic and works heaps better than the DJI (cr)app version :)

And yup, no stills unless you set time lapsed interval photos on the GoPro.
Biggest pain is when you forget to press record. And there is no telemetry unless you get an IOSD. But thats another story.
So please look after your Vision Plus and Gimbal!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues