How to connect Camera Tilt only servo

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the Phantom ver 1.1.1. Here is my question, I don't want to use a gimbal but I would like to be able to tilt my camera with a servo. I've searched and it seems the only way to get a tilt to work is to use a gimbal then use the F2 pins on the Naza FC. I noticed though that X1 responds to the tilt lever when I connect to Naza Asst. So now I'm a little confused and don't want to burn anything up. Can someone point in me the right direction. Thanks

Hi, you are already in the right direction! X1 connects to the receiver. Your observation in Naza assistant confirms all is well.
Your servo is connected to F2, the output pins to servo pitch. Only check remaining- ensure servo is rated at less than 3a @ 5v

discv, Thanks for the reply. I'm also new at this web site so not sure how to reply direct to you, I'll figure it out soon. I was hoping I was on the right track regarding the tilt. :D

Figured out how to reply, thanks again. Now when you say X1 connects to the receiver I'm a little confused. I understand I have to put the servo wire connection in the F2, X1 to RX ?

discv said:
Hi, you are already in the right direction! X1 connects to the receiver. Your observation in Naza assistant confirms all is well.
Your servo is connected to F2, the output pins to servo pitch. Only check remaining- ensure servo is rated at less than 3a @ 5v

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj