how to check my phantoms system??

Reaction score
hi there.. ive recently seen a strange error on the screen so ive decided to use the debug method on assistant 2 to check if everything in there its ok..

but.. when i try to find the // to remove them in devtools it seems that dji removed them for some uknown reason.. there is no // in 2.07..

is there anyone who knows how to achieve debug mode and have a look in my phantoms system??

thank you in advance

it says cannot take off in red and when i tap on it it says navigation system error.. so i want to check its system to see the cause of it.. its also showing up large altitude drops and gains while motors are armed and its on the ground.. without props.. i just wanna have a look at its fc.. what is goin on in there.. but i cannot use debug method as i mentioned before because dji seems to have removed the // before devtools in 2.07 .. so im desparate.. searching a way to see what is goin on with it..

it says cannot take off in red and when i tap on it it says navigation system error.. so i want to check its system to see the cause of it..
Pull the .dat log from the aircraft and take a look there. That may give you some idea as to what is happening. If you don't know how to do that, just ask and we can help you out.

well.. can you give a link of phantom help to provide you what i see and cannot understand what the heck is goin on in there?? its seems a bit meesed up in my eyes.. how can it say 1.7m altitude or -1.5m when its not flying?? why cant i see where the navi error came from??

1.7m altitude or -1.5m when its not flying??
That is not much unusual. The barometer can be off at times. It is not 100% accurate. What you would need to do is go to this link for instructions: How to Retrieve A V3 Dat

Once you have the file, you will need to upload that to a sharable site such as dropbox, google drive...etc..... then post a link back here to the uploaded file.

why cant i see where the navi error came from??

It will most likely show up in the .dat file

See if turning off vps helps,,check your sensors state in advanced settings,,even see if imu calibration works,,

Reactions: Capt KO
@ianzone ..... Personally, I would look at the data first before introducing other variables, such as IMU cal. That way, afterwards if the data looks odd and the IMU cal fixes it, you will know what to do if the error occurs again. Doing too many things simultaneously skews the methodology and you may never know what the actual cause or fix was.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj