How to change your FLY-TREX LIVE / Cell Provider

Reaction score
OK, I had purchased a T-Mobile plan for my P2V+ in my new Fly-Trex live. I no longer using them as my provider. I just purchased an H2O Pay-as-You-Go plan.

Here is my question?? How do I switch it over to a different/newCell carrier(I am switching it over to the new H2O I just purchased)? (I guess it would start by deleting the T-Mobile acct first) I've looked through the FLY TREX inst's and can't find anything for how to do this??

Can someone please proactively help me with this??

Thanks,
Moose

Moose said:
OK, I had purchased a T-Mobile plan for my P2V+ in my new Fly-Trex live. I no longer using them as my provider. I just purchased an H2O Pay-as-You-Go plan.

Here is my question?? How do I switch it over to a different/newCell carrier(I am switching it over to the new H2O I just purchased)? (I guess it would start by deleting the T-Mobile acct first) I've looked through the FLY TREX inst's and can't find anything for how to do this??

Can someone please proactively help me with this??

Thanks,
Moose

OK update, I just took out the old T-Mobile sim card & tossed it & then installed it into the Blackbox & after 1 minute it is flashing green....So Would that be a common sense...."it took care of my question" of what???
M

Just guessing, but Flytrex never asked for the sim phone number, so I suspect that it doesn't matter because they know you by the registration number of your device.

SteveMann said:
Just guessing, but Flytrex never asked for the sim phone number, so I suspect that it doesn't matter because they know you by the registration number of your device.

YEP! that thought hit me when I noticed the Live Tracker come on in my house, so in the future for those who need to know, to change your Cell Proivder simply toss the old SIM card & install the new one..The Blackbox does the rest...SIMPLE!!

Moose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20