How to change from one tablet to another ?

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 is running on a 7" iPad Mini, which is fine and is what was handy at the time but really I want it to run on a 10" iPad. How do I change from one to the other ? DJI GO is installed on both so any advice would be gratefully received.

The above works if you are running an Advanced or Pro...

If you are running a Phantom 3 Standard, and depending on how you set-up your new Ipad, it may not require anything to be done. But it may require you enter Settings > Wi-Fi > Phantom_xxxx and re-enter your password.

My Phantom 3 is running on a 7" iPad Mini, which is fine and is what was handy at the time but really I want it to run on a 10" iPad. How do I change from one to the other ? DJI GO is installed on both so any advice would be gratefully received.

I use multiple Apple devices with no issues. You can sync your data to DJI if you want it on both.

I use multiple Apple devices with no issues. You can sync your data to DJI if you want it on both.

How is the sync actually done? Can't find anything in the manual this. I'm changing from an iPad Mini to the new 9.7" Pro and was curious. Tnx

Hi there.

Opens the DJI Go app. Top left for all your flight logs, once in there, top right for a button to sync all your flights to the cloud. Once you've done that, open the app on your new device and same drill. Top left for the flight logs (it'll be empty if you haven't flown with it yet) top left to sync. All your previous flight will then come across.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers