how to calibrate phantom 2 vision RC *no usb*

Reaction score
1st of all am new to the Phantom world i checked some threads here and there about things i need to do when i buy a used phantom 2 vision ... like calibration of compass done ... phantom software upgrade done then RC upgrade not done since my RC dosent have usb port and i couldn't calibrate it too ... so any idea how can i do it?

tommy_nick said:
1st of all am new to the Phantom world i checked some threads here and there about things i need to do when i buy a used phantom 2 vision ... like calibration of compass done ... phantom software upgrade done then RC upgrade not done since my RC dosent have usb port and i couldn't calibrate it too ... so any idea how can i do it?

Hi, not sure what you are asking.. a PVT581 which is the RC Controller for the Vision does have a usb port in the front of it. What model number is on your RC controller? I

Yeah my RC model is PVT581 and it Dosent have any usb wt so ever. .. except on the wifi Range extender. .. from what i saw on the youtube and other threads it should be located on the lower middle part of the RC i was trying to upload a pic of my RC but it's not working

Model number

Attachments

• 2014-10-17 04.17.32.jpg
    2014-10-17 04.17.32.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 793
i think that is an early version of the RC Transmitter. there probably is a serial number tag below that plate. Since I have not been inside, I don't know but i would expect a usb connection.. otherwise if you can bind it to the bird. most things can be done with the assistant software. binding instructions are at the dji website. there are videos showing how to open the rc transmitter. be careful.

Thanxs everyone i manged to open up my TX and found the usb port there .... connect it and updated the software and calibrated my sticks ..... and i contacted www.dji.com as everyone mentioned its one of the early models of phantom 2 vision .... regarding the serial iv hidden on perpose for some reson

Reactions: Robbie1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.