How to auto takeoff when running Litchi mission?

Reaction score
I see the auto takeoff button in FPV mode when using the Litchi app. However when in waypoint mode there is no auto takeoff button. I have been using the FPV mode for auto takeoff and then once in flight I switch to my mission mode. Is this the normal way to fly a mission?

You can load the mission on the ground and it should auto take off once it is has reached 100%. Alternatively, you can fly near the first WP, load the mission and it will switch over to your planned route and continue flying.

Does the CSC motor startup also work in Litchi the same as in DJI Go?
Yes. I wondered that too when I first started using Litchi so I simply tried it and discovered it works the same as DJI Go.

Auto takeoff in Litchi will occur if you load/start the mission on the ground. Make sure there are no obstructions between the takeoff point and your first waypoint. The manual offers two ways to begin the mission: start from the ground or take off and hover before loading/starting the mission. I always take off manually, then fly to a point very close to waypoint 1, then load/start the mission.

Reactions: FlyingCircles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan