How to adjust camera direction

Reaction score
Hello everyone... I have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus and am experiencing a couple problems that I need so guidance with so any insight would be awesome!

1. I can no longer see the live feed from my camera on to my Phone so I can NOT see what I'm videoing or taking pictures of....I have to guess and hope they are at the right angles.... this happen a while ago and I cant seem to find any answers

2. After not flying my drone for a year I noticed when trying to download the app for the Phantom 2 that is was no longer available si I tried out the Litchi2 app and it's cool but now I can not control my camera angle as far as rotating it up and down from the screen to shoot like I could do on the old Phantom 2 DJI app...when everything is powered on it faces straight down so is there a function. I'm missing on the Litchi2 app that adjust the camera angle or am I going to have to try another app?

Please help.... Thanks

Hello everyone... I have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus and am experiencing a couple problems that I need so guidance with so any insight would be awesome!

1. I can no longer see the live feed from my camera on to my Phone so I can NOT see what I'm videoing or taking pictures of....I have to guess and hope they are at the right angles.... this happen a while ago and I cant seem to find any answers

2. After not flying my drone for a year I noticed when trying to download the app for the Phantom 2 that is was no longer available si I tried out the Litchi2 app and it's cool but now I can not control my camera angle as far as rotating it up and down from the screen to shoot like I could do on the old Phantom 2 DJI app...when everything is powered on it faces straight down so is there a function. I'm missing on the Litchi2 app that adjust the camera angle or am I going to have to try another app?

Please help.... Thanks

For the android version go to droneslinger.com/software.html

For the loss of live feed see my video

As for the camera tilt, if you have the basic controller and used the app to move the camera then litchi uses the screen, just press and swipe up or down, there is a setting in the settings to control screen use.

If you have the upgraded controller with the gimbal wheel you need to change it to upgraded in the assistant software before the wheel can be used.

See this video for a guide on calibration and software use

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4