How to add or attach newspaper article to NEWS

P

Pippin

A great Letter to the Editor of The Hartford Courant was written today about Drones' Overreaction to recent stories about them in Connecticut. I thought this article would be great to share with forum members. How do I add or attach it to a post?

Put the link in between the URL BBC code. Click the URL button and insert. I tried to find the article on the web site with no joy.
PS - the code you used didn't work cause you need to end the code with a / and you need them in the correct order.

I have no URL as the article hasn't been posted yet on The Hartford Courant website although it was in their print newspaper this morning. They seem to be 2 days back on their website. I cut the printed letter out of the newspaper and scanned it thinking that I could add it somehow like other members add photos. But I don't know how to do that. I've also re-typed the article into a possible post, but because I wasn't the original writer of the letter to the editor, I didn't think that was appropriate to post.

Just getting prepared to post the letter once it becomes available on the newspaper website, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

Since the TV reporter in his free time used his quad-copter to video an accident fatality in Hartford a few weeks, there has been several articles on drones in the Courant recently. Today's letter summed everything up, was well written and should be shared by our community.

If anyone wants to give me their email address privately, I'll be happy to share the scanned version with you until I figure out how to post it in the forum!

Quadzilla has posted the letter. I hadn't seen that page on the internet yet myself. So I guess it's been handled. As I get more familiar with this forum, I'll figure out how to do some of these things like posting articles and photos.

Thanks, Quadzilla!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20