How retrive P4 flight log after autonomous flight (with Litchi)

Reaction score
I love flying by waypoints feature of Litchi; and I frequently do so with connection lost.
During loss of signal, which might be quite long, I have no data regarding the flight log. Only i can see the video recorded and be sure the mission is done correctly.
Is there a way to download the flight logs from the aircraft itself (and then convert, upload, etc)?
i am using Litchi v.1.3.6 on android.
I have tried DJI assistant 2 and connected P4 to windows 7 PC. It shows the flight logs; but when I choose to save them on the computer, nothing happens; just a wait sign spins for along time and no transfer is done.

I have no real help, but when I uploaded my records to healthydrones, I followed the instructions on the site as closely as possible. I'm using OS X, but I can't see how it could be very different from Windows/Android since healthydrones is uploading the file(s) from a location on your computer. I copy the file from iTunes and paste it onto my desktop. From there, I upload it into healthydrones. Why the file(s) won't save is weird but not unusual.

You get a free "upload to Health Drone" Token from Litthi. Enter this into litchi data entry page. After a flight, insure that your display device is connected to WIFI and on the litchi data entry page, press the "sync to health drone.com now" Go to healthy drone.com and view all your litchi logs. You will also be provided with the opportunity of downloading the log in a KML and/or CSV format for additional analysis

Try healthydrones.com and be sure auto sync is enabled.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you all for replys :)
But maybe I was clear enough: the flight is not loged into the phone because the connection had been LOST.
I know that the drone has gone all the way through waypoints (the video shows that!) but the log is not saved in the phone/tablet. I presume that the log is saved it the body of the drone and i am trying to retrieve it out of the drone (no success yet).

It took me a couple of attempts to understand how HD works, but as Samuraiz said, you need to set up an account with HD, they will send you a token to use to activate your account and follow the steps to retrieve you flight data. I have the app on my device and also link go app flight data to the account as well. The litchi data is retrieved, I believe, from the drone gps and not stored on your device as you would normally see on go app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub