How often do you fly?

:?
Not as much as I'd like. Weather, work, chores, family activities and hunting take priority.

I do find excuses to get some stick time. :lol:
I'm glad you're having fun Youngblood.

MHL

Every chance I get. I have the phantoms in the boot of my car and will stop somewhere suitable
The weather here in the UK is really not suitable during this time to fly - most I can manage is once a week when it is a bit sunny and not raining .. :cry: :cry:

Just to be different from the others, Not as often as I'd like :)

I got scared off for many reasons but mostly because I was just to stupid in all ares of ground/personal and flight.

Then I didn't worry about it, I'm still stupid but everyone around me knows this now and lend me the grace to fly, so.

A lot, my skills haven't improved but the RTH switch still works, this is good for every reason ;)

Every chance I get. Sometimes on a whim, I will go outside & take it up for 5 or so mins, just to get a fix:)

Well, I USED to fly every day, except when the wind was terrible, but I lost my bird last Thursday, due to poor planning and the excitement that FPV generates.

Trying now to spend a few more days searching diligently, then if no cigar, deciding what to do...

Happy and safe flying to everyone else ;)

Not very often. I try to fly in the best conditions possible - Low wind, average temp and dry ground. I also don't like to fly just for fun. I like to fly if it looks like a good idea to do so. On average I'd say I fly 2 - 4 times a month.

Not as much as I used to. I still mange two or three batteries worth in a week. I am more interested in trying to find new areas to fly in because the scenery around here has gotten boring now. Just how many videos do I need of our neighborhood? Besides if I fly too often here eventually someone will ***** about it. The world is full of aholes and I would rather avoid as many as I can.

Flew yesterday, flying today.

Give me a break, the weather finally cleared. :)

But generally I fly whenever I get a chance, which is not every day I'm afraid.
In the summer I fly practically every evening since I can take off from my balcony and fly over the beach or lake.
I am lucky that I don't have to drive to a location just to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj