How much time should it take to complete 3.08 update?

Reaction score
I'm doing a 3.08 firmware upgrade from version 1.08 on my Mac. On the Mac I have the spinning beach ball and the DJI Firmware Upgrade window says Upgrading, please wait...

It's been about 25 mins or so. The beeps are changing paterns and the gimbal is doing it's twitch and dance which make me think the update is still going. Part of me thinks, this is too long for update and something might not be right.

Any input? Thanks

I have a dell with p2v,
Mine takes about 2-3 minutes to update!

Take care, fly safe!
J Dot

Maybe ( power cycle, and try again )?

Yep. Did a restart and it took about 20 seconds to do the update. All is good, well mostly.

I lost my live camera feed on my iPhone and contacted DJI about my black screen showing up instead of live feed.

Here's there response. By the way, I did all of these and still no live feed. :(

Thank you for your email Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware

Ensure you are operating your mobile device in airplane mode with all data off (wifi on)

Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software

Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications

Check the free space on your mobile device, we recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing the issue.

Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again

Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app

Sorry,
Did not realize you were on a phantom 1.
Not sure what is causing black screen?
Please let us know!

J Dot

Thanks J Dot. The link was helpful in the sense that it confirms the issue I'm having. Everything went as planned in the video except from the app I can't scan the QR code. There's obviously something going on. and also I have tried with 2 different iPhones.

This is the message that comes up when I go into settings - bind - scan QR code.

Attachments

• P2+.jpg
    P2+.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 377
After trying a 3rd iPhone device, I was able to scan the QR code. Everything went good until I went back into camera and it's doing the exact same thing it's always done. Bummer!

Attachments

• v2+-Camera.jpg
    v2+-Camera.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 352
Hi there,

I have a pv2 and I'm having same issue after updating firmware. I'm using android software and putting the phone in airplane still doesnt work. At times when i re power my quad i do get video, but rarely.could be one i ten times or never. I really hope someone can help. one of the option am thinking is to revert back to the previous firmware, but i dont know how to do that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.