how much more distance can you get with the RE 700?

Reaction score
Andt will it work on the non plus model?

Although DJI says it's not compatible, the RE700 works fine on the Vision. A lot of people on here have one.

BUT, there might come a time when they introduce something in a firmware that will stop it.

See my thread here. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32499

I was only getting 300' fpv with the RE500. I switched to the 700 and have been out 1300' without video loss. I have not tried going any farther yet.

My FPV could never keep up with my control signal. About 800' was the max. After the RE700, I have FPV even after the control signal breaks. This is 1017'. It could be much more but I would have to increase the control signal to find out. However, I'm fine with the way it is. I always wanted the FPV to go at least as far as the control signal which it now does.

Geo

Cyclone said:
BUT, there might come a time when they introduce something in a firmware that will stop it.

Well, if it's working fine now and it's "not broke", maybe you should pass on any more firmware updates. With what I've read about how they put stuff in some of the updates to prevent us from using non-DJI batteries, ya just never know . . . . :roll:

With the RE500 my record is 1800 ft at 376ft out, ive just ordered the RE700 so keep an eye on this thread coz as soon as i have it im going for a record

crash1sttime said:
With the RE500 my record is 1800 ft at 376ft out, ive just ordered the RE700 so keep an eye on this thread coz as soon as i have it im going for a record
Im getting1400 feet consistantly with the RE500. What do you mean by 376 feet out.

376 feet from where you are stood, it gives a nice diagonal line from you to the quad, i find that i get better if i start at 200 ft and then move further away as i go higher, so far the magic number is between 300-500ft to get the maximum height.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20