How much do you think this will cost?

Reaction score
On my phantom 2 vision, as soon as I plug in the battery the bird powers on automatically and won't fly and comes back on the app as a "invalid battery error" so I called DJI and they said it might not be the battery so don't try getting a new battery as it could ruin the new battery. I got the shipping label and am getting ready to send it in. It should be under warranty but I didn't buy directly from DJI so I'm not sure it is. If it isn't how much can I expect to pay?

What dose it say in the assistant ?
What I don't get is it powering right on sounds like a problem with the battery . If it was me I would try another battery (just me) DJI has a sorta long turn around time so expect it to be gone for a bit . As far as cost who knows you won't know till they diagnose it . If it where me I would spend some time searching here for a similar problem and try and solve it myself .
A little info did you just go to fly and she stopped working ? Did you update and it did this ? What dose the battery do when you turn it on when out of the bird ? If I remember correctly you said in a post that you lost your bird in a tree and the battery was on the ground ? If so that could be the problem with the battery (just a guess)

The tree incident happened on the first flight and I've flown it maybe 20-25 times since then with no problems. When I try the battery outside of the bird it works right on the first button press then when you hold 2 seconds and release the first three LEDs stay solid but the 4th blinks.

No I didn't update it I went to fly it as normal I was flying maybe 5 minutes and it smelled like the battery was nearly on fire so I landed and took it out and seemed fine and when I plugged it back in It automatically came on and I was getting the invalid battery error.

If you power on the battery then hold down the power button for 5-6 seconds you should get 4 bright led's indication all four cells test ok. If you get lees that four you probable have a damaged cell. Replacment time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20