How many woman are buying and flying these quads?

Coons84 said:

Are you insane!!!!!??? :eek:

BigBadFun said:
Coons84 said:

Are you insane!!!!!??? :eek:

Haha, I just wondered if woman were into them, it seems to be 99% male or at least that's the number that I have in my mind.

My Girlfriend bought me mine for my b/day :)
Its funny how all the blokes come out to "play" when your flying one and the looks of jealousy are pricless :mrgreen:

Scenictraverse said:

Welcome to the locker room. Hopefully the dudes can keep it civilized most of the time. Forgive them/us when we occasionally lapse. Love your work, and glad to hear it's not 100% male here. I will point my daughters at your site and tell them "She's a drone jock too!"

Kelly

Reactions: dirkclod
wkf94025 said:
Scenictraverse said:

Welcome to the locker room. Hopefully the dudes can keep it civilized most of the time. Forgive them/us when we occasionally lapse. Love your work, and glad to hear it's not 100% male here. I will point my daughters at your site and tell them "She's a drone jock too!"

Kelly

Thanks! You guys have taught me the flying bit! My thirst to fly is never ending now!

Well my wife did not specifically buy the P2V but yes she is a solid pilot and we share the experience. Here she was a few months back:

2ednjvl.jpg

Missus Ti22 loves flying our P1 and now that the hook has been set there's a steady stream of cheap eBay indoor UAV's coming into the home, LOL...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20