How many drones do you have?

Reaction score
I'll start. I have a P2, with 3 other drones and one on the way. Then, I plan on building a drone.

You?

I have....One. sitting in a case, waiting for the weather to warm up....but I got three gopro!

Phantom 1.0 v1.
Phantom 2 v2 with H3-D3 gimbal Gopro 3 Black, FPV
Blade 350QX v1 FPV
Blade 350QX v2 with gimbal
3DR Iris+ with Tarot and GoPro 4 Black
Blade 200 QX
Blade 180 QX
Blade Nano QX
Blade Nano QX FPV
And a Parrot AR Drone - the original.

That is 10 drones, about 5 more than I need...

I am a imaging equipment addict. I have 2 P2's and looking at S900. I have 2 GoPros 3+ & 4, a Contour+, Canon 7D, 5Diii, and 9 Canon lenses from 16-35mm through 500mm. I also have 12 3MP security cameras on 2 NVR's watching the herd.

I have several,

1) 1x phantom 2 Vision
2) 1x Galaxy visitor 2 ( nine Eagles )
3) 1x scorpion king ( Wltoys toys )
4) 3x V222 ( Wltoys )

Planning on buying inspire 1 , soon!

Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

2 P2V's and 1 P2V+ in my house, all in varying forms of transformation. 1 P2V at bottom of the Niagara River. Not sure if that one still counts. :oops:

I sold my first one AR Drone 2.0 to put toward my Phantom 2. When I showed my wife the Inspire 1 she said I could if I wanted sell my Phantom 2 and put toward a new one. :lol: However I like my Phantom 2 just fine and am not ready to foot the bill for an Inspire. That's a big chunk of change.

who said:
I have....One. sitting in a case, waiting for the weather to warm up....but I got three gopro!

I have two. Perfect for my 3D project!

Umm... I have 15... :oops: :oops: :oops:

1) Hubsan X4 H107L old FC new body
2) Hubsan X4 H107L with LadyBird props
3) Top Selling X6 H107L
4) Hubsan X4 H107C
5) Hubsan X4 H107C no camera, custom painted and pinstriped
6) Hubsan X4 H107C no camera with high speed motors from MMW
7) Hubsan X4 H107C no camera
8) Estes Proto X
9) Dromida Ominus with LaTrax Alias props and shafts
10) Hubsan X4 H107D
11) Custom microquad with white body
12) Custom microquad with black body
13) Carbon Fiber Micro H frame with MMW black motors and Hubsan FC
14) UDI U817A with camera
15) DJI Phantom Vision 2 with RotorPixel gimbal, Flytrex Core, RE700, New style TX

I know... I know... My name is slinger... and I'm a quadaholic... It's been three days since I've added a quad to my squadron...
:D :D :D

-slinger

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Umm... I have 15... :oops: :oops: :oops:

1) Hubsan X4 H107L old FC new body
2) Hubsan X4 H107L with LadyBird props
3) Top Selling X6 H107L
4) Hubsan X4 H107C
5) Hubsan X4 H107C no camera, custom painted and pinstriped
6) Hubsan X4 H107C no camera with high speed motors from MMW
7) Hubsan X4 H107C no camera
8) Estes Proto X
9) Dromida Ominus with LaTrax Alias props and shafts
10) Hubsan X4 H107D
11) Custom microquad with white body
12) Custom microquad with black body
13) Carbon Fiber Micro H frame with MMW black motors and Hubsan FC

14) UDI U817A with camera
15) DJI Phantom Vision 2 with RotorPixel gimbal, Flytrex Core, RE700, New style TX

I know... I know... My name is slinger... and I'm a quadaholic... It's been three days since I've added a quad to my squadron...
:D :D :D

-slinger

-slinger

I think that you win the non-existent price! Congratulations!

(Give me enough money and time and I'll probably be there too!)

Slinger, how about posting a picture of your custom painted one?

Plus, I gather that you like Husban X4 H107C's !

PhantomFanatic said:

Yeah... I like the 8.5MM motors. They don't weigh much more than the H107L when there's no camera on board. The H107L has the smaller, less powerfull 7MM motors...

Here's the bluebird... :D It also has a fifth LED in its mouth... :)

bluebird09-s.jpg

bluebird03-s.jpg

gunslinger said:
PhantomFanatic said:

Yeah... I like the 8.5MM motors. They don't weigh much more than the H107L when there's no camera on board. The H107L has the smaller, less powerfull 7MM motors...

Here's the bluebird... :D It also has a fifth LED in its mouth... :)

bluebird09-s.jpg

bluebird03-s.jpg

Very nice! Expect a bunch of my drones, in the mail, for your free custom painting! I wasn't familiar with the majority of your drones, so I looked tem up on Amazon. They are priced right, just trying to figure out which to buy first. I may have to buy the one with FPV.

I have what is claimed to be the world's smallest drone. Not easy to control. But, can you imagine what Black Ops have at there disposal? Years ago, Popular Science reported on fly size drones, with cameras. If the gov. let that out, the latest ones must be the size of a head of a pen. Many decades ago, the Russians had an audio transmitter the size of a toothpick.

At college, I got SO mad when I heard that the CIA were on campus, doing interviews the day before. That is the job I wanted! My second choice was Bell Labs, but they wouldn't have an opening until Jan. I went to Scientific Atlanta for an interview, but when I saw the time clock, I was no longer interested! Okay, I must need more meds. Plus, it is time to feed my parrots.

You have to tell me which is your favorite small Drone? You must have kids to have so many! Or, you fly in swarms!

dirkclod said:
He just has 1...... Him ;)

What up Dirk? I'm very unhappy to say that part I'm sending you is still riding shotgun in my car. I can't seem to get to the frickin' post office by 5:00PM as we've had nothing but brush fires at work in the past few weeks. I'm getting up early tomorrow and hopefully I'll finally lose the seat cover... :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
dirkclod said:

What up Dirk? I'm very unhappy to say that part I'm sending you is still riding shotgun in my car. I can't seem to get to the frickin' post office by 5:00PM as we've had nothing but brush fires at work in the past few weeks. I'm getting up early tomorrow and hopefully I'll finally lose the seat cover... :D

-slinger

I gather that you must be a fire fighter. A volunteer fire fighting unit, in the county where I used to live, had an abnormally large number of fires. All were dilapidated buildings. It turned out a volunteer fire fighter started the fires for the $5 he got paid per fire! I didn't know that got paid anything.

But, for five bucks? He must have had major financial problems.

dirkclod said:

What about you Dirk? How many multi-rotors do you have. I just got a new one in today. So, it is time to buy another! But, I've got to save up for a FPV for my P2.

Slinger, I have a quad that you need to buy! It arrived today and it is a Ethos FPV, that I bought from Amazon for $299. A bit expensive, but when you look at the features, it is very impressive. 720p camera, full HD camera available. No gimbal, but it has a vibration mount like the P2 non-vision, with Z 3D gimbal.

It comes with a superb looking canopy, very cheap batteries. (I have 6 more coming.). The transmitter has a mount for the 4" color monitor with sun shades. Flight time with this additional weight is 5 minutes.

Available options: Rocket launcher (7), Bubble Machime, Water Blaster and a winch unit, with attached anchor and a rescue tray. (If only it could hold a cold one!). But, it is perfect for my planned attack on my sister, a block away!

A 17" inch unit, including rotors. Although I could have spent this money towards FPV for my P2, I will get a taste of FPV, with a less expensive drone to 'play' with.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic