How many battery cycles do you have?

Reaction score
I have had recent changes in my batteries voltage. Lately more critically low voltage. Batteries cycles in the upper 30's and battery life still showing 95/100%.

Just curious how many cycles others have and what % they are showing?

Has anyone had batteries gone bad? I would have gone through 3 batteries by now if still on P2's.

Only have 17 still at 100%. Did you attempt to deep cycle the battery.

3 batts all ~25 cycles, all report 100%, I just cycled all the batteries, down to 2% then to 100%, that's the plan every ~20 cycles or so.

I have over 41 charges on my first battery. It's still listed as 100 percent but the rated charged mA is slightly lower than when new. HealthyDrones reports that cell one is .01 - .03 volts weaker than the other cells during some long flights. I'm still using it regularly (along with my other battery packs) but I keep an eye on the HealthyDrones reports after each flight.

If you load HD Sync from the Google Play store you can have it automatically or manually upload telemetry data from each flight. you're have to register and set up an account, of course, but that's free. When you log into your HealthyDrones account from a website it will show you all of the flight parameters including control, sensor, and battery datum. And much more. I don't have an Apple device, but I'm certain it works much the same way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20