How many batteries would you like to have?

Lim

Reaction score
I am curious, how many batteries do you guys have or would like to have?

I currently have 2 batteries. Each one seems last about 16-18 minutes (I land Phantom usually with 20-25% battery left. I would like to get 2 more and make total of 4 batteries. One hour of flight time seems like a decent number for most of the activities such as making a short film or goof around in the air.

I have 3 batteries and wanted more buy didn't want to spend the money on them. So far its worked out great and I don't plan to buy any more any time soon. Usually after two batteries Ive had enough fun flying in a location and will bring it down. If I have time I may go to a different location and use the 3rd battery up.

I have two chargers so I'm able to charge two batteries in the time it takes to charge one, this works out nicely.

I have. Two, more than enough. Fly my other multirotors and fixed wing aircraft and charge batteries when in flying other craft, I fly all day and two is just fine.

I have two and two more on order with a support plate as I want to test out with two batteries connected simultaneously.

Only two for now

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

I use 4 batteries. I plan on having 8 all total. I have a remote charger and immediately put that 1st battery used on the charger, so that after using my 7th or 8th battery the 1st battery will be recharged ready to go if I want....this is my long range plan anyway.... right now I'm waiting in my new P2V+ replacement....
M

Currently have two, but one is still in the box.

I'm planning on having three at the max if the price never changes.

I think one hour total of adrenaline/anxiety/excitement is good for one day. :lol:

3 is enough for most of my purposes. I have run out a few times, but I haven't thought about more batteries as a solution, because the range extender or my phone also run out if I fly for that long. I'll probably get a hiking sized solar panel before I buy more batteries.

MonsieurAnon said:
3 is enough for most of my purposes. I have run out a few times, but I haven't thought about more batteries as a solution, because the range extender or my phone also run out if I fly for that long. I'll probably get a hiking sized solar panel before I buy more batteries.

I have this 3 batterys and 2 chargers one of these on your extender http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VB ... UTF8&psc=1
can fly all day

unless you have phone bad battery then you could get this instead and plug in both extender and phone

http://www.amazon.com/PowerGen-12000mAh ... 436&sr=1-7

I guess I'm an abuser of power. I have 6 batteries. I use a fresh battery on every flight and have an inverter in the car that keeps one on charge at any given time and I'm a spontaneous photographer as well. I'll stop and take pics of anyting and now with the Phantom, it's just that much more fun.

I have 3 but would like 5 total.
I'd be happy with 3 for around here but when I go on vacation this summer I don't want to be without while I'm miles from an outlet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik