How long of a wait?

Reaction score
If I order my phantom 4 from dji, how long will it take to receive the drone and would it come fedex or ups?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you look in their store here, you can see it's currently shipping within 24-hours of payment verification. That time frame sometimes varies depending on if they are having sales or not. When I order Phantoms from them, I normally get them within 4 business days. Most of my orders are delivered by FedEx.

If you look in their store here, you can see it's currently shipping within 24-hours of payment verification. That time frame sometimes varies depending on if they are having sales or not. When I order Phantoms from them, I normally get them within 4 business days. Most of my orders are delivered by FedEx.

Received the P4 and everything else I ordered so far directly from DJI 3 to 4 days after entering the order, delivered by DHL

DJI does not offer overnight and/or 2-day shipping. Amazon Prime is the fastest shipping I know of.

Amazon prime is the best for all reasons. Price and speed of delivery !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not only is the delivery and customer service superb, Amazon also offers their A-to-Z Guarantee if they fulfill the order. That basically means you'll have 30-days to return it on their dime if needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik