How long is Black Pearl Battery Life?

I've never run the battery dead but I usually go for 4 full flights before charging. I find that's perfectly adequate for what I expect of a built in battery. What's nice is it also has a dc out port you can use to power the Ground Station too.

17mins give or take

mcmax20 said:
I've never run the battery dead but I usually go for 4 full flights before charging. I find that's perfectly adequate for what I expect of a built in battery. What's nice is it also has a dc out port you can use to power the Ground Station too.

What size is the port for the DC out for the black pearl? I want to power my Groundstation the same and not sure of the size of the plug that needs to plug into the DC out.

I read somewhere that the battery life was around 90 mins. It has an 'Auto Power Off' setting for 60 mins so 90 mins would seem right.

Mine came supplied with DC In and DC Out cables in the bottom of the box, as well as AV cables

Peter Evans said:
I read somewhere that the battery life was around 90 mins. It has an 'Auto Power Off' setting for 60 mins so 90 mins would seem right.

Mine came supplied with DC In and DC Out cables in the bottom of the box, as well as AV cables

Same here i've got the cables in the box but not sure what size the plug is you have to buy to solder on? Not sure the diameter of the plug end??

Marconi Union said:
Peter Evans said:

Same here i've got the cables in the box but not sure what size the plug is you have to buy to solder on? Not sure the diameter of the plug end??

2.1mm:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10pcs-2-1x5-5 ... 53f985f3db

2trickpony said:
Marconi Union said:
Peter Evans said:

2.1mm:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10pcs-2-1x5-5 ... 53f985f3db

Nice one mate! Thanks for your help fella.

I can get about 5 flights on the battery at a push. Usually keep it too 3 to be safe.

Battery life for the stock 1000mah 3S lipo of the BP is arround 1.5 hours, maybe a little less if you set the brightness high.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20