How long have you had your P3 for?

Reaction score
Hi guys, thinking of getting a P3 pro. I read a lot of negative reviews about CS at DJI and that scares me a lot. How long have you had your P3pro for without having to service it? is there anything as Flight time that keeps an eye on the time the P3 spent in the air?
Thanks.

I've had my Phantom 3 Pro for 2 months now and absolutely love it. I fly 5 days a week and have taken 90GB of video and pictures to date (I don't shoot in 4K often). Highly recommend the purchase. If you get one, just be smart with it and get used to the controls before expanding your range. Most of the accidents are caused by user error.

Nine months without any problems. Love it!

It is a very-good sports camera on a technically-adept toy helicopter, first and foremost. Think camera, photos, and videos.

It is not military- or industrial grade, though. So start in beginner mode, and don't fly above people or property.

There's lots more to read here and in other places, so we don't need to repeat all that here. Just go slowly and be respectful of your surroundings!

I've had my p3p since early June and over all I'm pretty happy with it and I like it. I esp like it over all my other phantoms I have or have had being I thinned down the herd and now I just have the p3 and a p2 vision that I keep for a spare or for when my old lady wants to fly.

The only slight problems I have had were all basically minor things like one firmware up date or two way way way back early on cause a few tiny problems I didn't have when it was new. But they have all been corrected and nothing to buggy for me on any of the newer firmware updates or the app. (knock on wood tho just in case :) )

One thing I was happy with right off the bat and out of the box even the first few flights it was nice to have some thing that DID live up to most all of its claims and specs. Or better. Other then the flight time being unrealistic esp if not just hovering and actually flying most of the time in the air. I notice 16-18 mins is more realistic in most flying situations. But I sort of already knew that battery times are always a bit inflated any way so its not even to much of a deal breaker for me. Tho it would be awesome to really ever get 20+ mins on a battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik