How long does it take to charge a P2V battery?

Reaction score
I am trying to decide whether to order 1 or 2 spare batteries. At 160 each, my stock "give me a half-dozen" is not an option.

It seems to be getting slightly shorter each time, but mine is taking around 1 hour 20mins to charge from close to the old "red line" of 20% up to full. As the updated "red line" is now 15% I can see any improvements in charging time being cancelled out by the extra 5% needed if you work the battery to the hard limit.

I think three smart batteries should get you 100 minutes of actual flying time in one session if you allow 10 minutes between each flight to let everything cool down, review videos, snack, defrost your fingers, etc., and get the first battery on charge whilst working two and three. After flight three you should have a pretty much charged battery 1 again. Have a break for lunch and you can get another one topped up. If you have an inverter for the car you should be able to have a full morning or afternoon's flying away from home, I reckon. I have one additional battery on order right now - maybe another will appear in my stocking on 25th December? :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik