How is one supposed to contact a mod?

Reaction score
I asked as my PM to a Mod. is still in my outbox and has not been read, for about four days now.

Any recommendations?

Try a different mod?

msinger said:
Try a different mod?

Well, I think the idiot that I was reporting has been kicked off the forum. Is there a way to determine if someone is banned?

Also, how does one become a mod? I assume it is,volunteer work, but if a mod isn't reading his mags, then is he doing his job? I say job, for lack of coming up with a better word!

dirkclod said:
I don't think you would see the person who was banned for awhile and if ya report someone there's a [ Notify me:
Informs you when your report is dealt with.] box that you check and I guess they tell ya whatever . :cool: As for being a mod I would guess Adam would ask you..

Glad to see that they took the jacket off and let you out of that padded room, bro!

PhantomFanatic said:
I asked as my PM to a Mod. is still in my outbox and has not been read, for about four days now.

Any recommendations?

Please PM me regarding this...

Thanks...
-slinger

Morgon said:
PhantomFanatic said:
Also, how does one become a mod?
Generally speaking, this question is the fastest way to never become a mod. :)

Take note that I did not say: "How do I become a mod?"

I was inquiring as I like to know how all things work, including this forum. I can't help it! At age 5, I took things apart to see how they work. At age 10, everyone in town were bringing me things to fix. The pay sucked, though!

Probably like what mods get paid!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic