how high am i going?

phantom_medic said:
is there a way to find the actual feet in the air my phantom is going?

If you have iOSD or another flight-telemetry-overlay system installed, then it will display (via FPV monitor) the Phantom's height in meters.

neil64 said:
phantom_medic said:
is there a way to find the actual feet in the air my phantom is going?

If you have iOSD or another flight-telemetry-overlay system installed, then it will display (via FPV monitor) the Phantom's height in meters.

got it, no FPV installed...yet. dont have $300 sitting around.

you can use the Phantom Assistant software to set a maximum ceiling for your Phantom on the Advanced / Limits tab, then you'd at least know it was never over whatever height you set. There is an option at the top of that same tab for meters or feet

I did a bunch of playing when my Phantom was new, set a 50m limit and tested, then 100m, 200. doing the same thing (in feet if you like) will help give you a visual of what certain heights look like... set a certain limit them run the phantom up to it nearby.... land, change the limit, repeat as often as you like

QYV said:
you can use the Phantom Assistant software to set a maximum ceiling for your Phantom on the Advanced / Limits tab, then you'd at least know it was never over whatever height you set. There is an option at the top of that same tab for meters or feet

I did a bunch of playing when my Phantom was new, set a 50m limit and tested, then 100m, 200. doing the same thing (in feet if you like) will help give you a visual of what certain heights look like... set a certain limit them run the phantom up to it nearby.... land, change the limit, repeat as often as you like

oh great info!

what does it do when the max height is reached?

phantom_medic said:
QYV said:

oh great info!

It makes you read the manual!

Mr. Phantom_medic,

With all due respect...

You should read the manual, there is lots of good info in it.

This forum and others similar are a great resource for help but not meant to be a substitute for taking the responsibility to read the manual.

phantom_medic said:
oh great info!

it stops going up. try it out :) set a 40 or 50 foot limit and see for yourself

"...wish i could set it in 'feet' instead..."

You can.

On page 25 you'll see a 'screen shot' of the 'limits' tab (Height & Radius).

There are three 'radio' buttons (options) above the cylinder graphic.

Guess what they read?

Meters, Feet, Miles.

EDIT: It's page 25 of the P2 Manual. Not sure of page # in other manuals.

N017RW said:
On page 25 you'll see a 'screen shot' of the 'limits' tab (Height & Radius).

There are three 'radio' buttons (options) above the cylinder graphic.

Guess what they read?

Meters, Feet, Miles.

i have downloaded

all the manuals on the 'downloads' page that are in english. only one has a page 25, the naza quick start manual, and nothing about flight limits on that page.

im over it...thanks.

OK.

No problem.

Trying to help. Stick with it, don't be 'over' it! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik