How heavy

Reaction score
I put my fc40 on the kitchen scales tonight and i find it is 900 kgs. What is the max weight I can safely fly at as I was thinking of keeping the camera and fitting a gimbal????

renagade said:
I put my fc40 on the kitchen scales tonight and i find it is 900 kgs. What is the max weight I can safely fly at as I was thinking of keeping the camera and fitting a gimbal????

That is one heavy quad

I have a little car that doesn't weigh 900 kgs. I have some cows that weigh that much though. :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Crap, I lied. My car weighs a little over 1,000 kgs. :roll:

When I was in about the 8th grade in the 70's the teachers said we had to learn the metric system as the US would be changing over in less than 10 years...they also said by the year 2000 we would be in another ice age :shock:
When people ask how high my drone can go,I say my on screen display said it has been 150 meters up..they say how high is that? :roll:

When people ask how high my drone can go,I say my on screen display said it has been 150 meters up..they say how high is that?
if they ask how high is 150 meters tell them its about 50 meters more then 100 would be.

OR point to it and say 150 meters high is THAT HIGH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers