How fast do you think Amazon prime will have the P4?

Reaction score
I think if I were to get one I'd just wait for Amazon. Hopefully by April/may.. Not bad if you ask me.

As soon as dealers get them in stock, we'll no doubt start seeing them on Amazon. It looks like dealers are not getting them in until at least next month sometime.

I was wondering this same thing. ideally as fast as your username.
but as soon as it does, I'll be placing my order

Better warranty, no pre order , hopefully updated (reduced) price.. TWO DAY SHIPPING!

im a ups driver, they're so many Amazon addicts out there. I do my best to order from any other reputable company that's not Amazon. I prefer to spread my money around. AND I don't buy Chinese crap! Well except my p2 and well my p3. But that's it! Oh, well I needed the newest iPad to control things... But that's all I need! Well I need this. This chair And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this phantom 4. That's all I need.no seriously buy American when possible

Dude seriously? I was born in 78. Do you and me a favor and see it. one of the greats, youll love it
Will do. Was just checking it out online. I see they apparently cut out a lot of good stuff from the VHS version. I suppose I'll never know though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic