How far are you getting with your range extendor?

Reaction score
I have my controller in FCC mode, also in the assistant software its on FCC mode. I thought the FPV Range on the vision 2 plus was 800 meters? For me around 300 meters mark i start loosing connection. What can i do to improve the range of the FPV?

chriske said:
I have my controller in FCC mode, also in the assistant software its on FCC mode. I thought the FPV Range on the vision 2 plus was 800 meters? For me around 300 meters mark i start loosing connection. What can i do to improve the range of the FPV?

keep in mind, your controller's mode has no bearing on your FPV range. You can do some hardware mods to increase your FPV wifi extender or you can increase your range with the recently released booster app.. Various posts for both hardware and software mods are on the forum..do your research.

Also keep in mind you must keep your phantom in line of sight with the range extender. Top of the extender needs to be facing the phantom. And Altitude is your friend for long distance flying.

Manual does not state so, but common theory here is yes, the higher quality FPV preview mode the shorter FPV range. Im not 100% convinced of that based purely on my personal testing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik